Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm back

Got back Saturday morning. I haven't slept in awhile besides the trip on the plane. I went to the gym, then unsuccessfully tried to get some more sleep, then to work. It was a pretty boring time because it was incredibly slow. Fortunately, I had a party to go to after work. The party was cool; it had a 20s theme. Unfortunately, I had just come from work, so I wasn't dressed in the theme. At first, it was awkward since I didn't think I knew anyone besides Jamie and Luis, but a couple of people from Smith were there, including a girl I have a crush on. I have the impression that she's interested in me, but it felt weird, like she was nervous. She's supposed to have a boyfriend, but I don't know her situation right now. I hope to be able to hang out with her in the near future to see the full picture.

At any rate, it's time for bed now. I've work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home