Thursday, November 25, 2004

One day more

So the Thanksgiving meal is done, and I feel completely bloated. I'm going to have to make up for it tomorrow and Saturday. I look forward to hitting the weights Saturday afternoon before work.

I hung out with my dad today along with my oldest brother. We had cold noodles with peanut sauce, a favorite of mine. We spent a couple of hours listening to my dad talk about what was essentially a heat lamp as the cure-all Chinese system for aches and pains. I sat there exposing my left forearm to it for 1/2 an hour in order to cure stiffness in my shoulder. I wound up with a slight burn on my arm. We also saw my dad's artwork using textiles as the medium for his work. He's really quite good, and he had sold some of it at a regional art show. I hope to get a sample of his for my apartment.

Afterwards, I hung out my brother's to watch part of the Dallas game. That was pretty weird, since none of us are particularly close to each other. Finally was the Thanksgiving meal. It was nothing to speak of, but it was nice to have the entire family together. It's now just a matter of getting through Friday before I finally return home to Boston Saturday morning. Once back, I hope to get some more political/world affairs blogging done, but for now, it's just stuff about me.

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home