Wednesday, November 24, 2004

More bad news

I took my mom today to the radiology center for an x-ray of her chest. It turns out that the doctors think that she has pneumonia. It's been a pretty upsetting day for me.

I saw my friend Jeff today. He's been recuperating from surgery, and so far, it looks like he's progressing well. He's still tired, but he's animated, and he's lost a lot of weight. He hopes to keep it off, too. I look forward to seeing him again, especially since he owes me a steak dinner because Bush won and Kerry lost.

Later on this evening, I may be seeing my friend Adam. I haven't talked to him in awhile, but it's always great to see him. We've known each other for 21 years now. It's amazing to me every time I think about it. That's practically my whole life. He's always been a good friend, and though we've drifted apart from time to time, we've always maintained a good relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home