Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hollyweird

Linda Ronstadt is one of the dumbest celebrities short of Barbra Streisand. It's no wonder we little people have nothing but contempt for celebrity opinions. There's no question that they're talented, but really, just shut up and sing. Linda, if you're reading this, stop watching that beached whale, Michael Moore.

Also today, Carolyn Parrish was kicked out of her Liberal caucus in Canada for continued insults of President Bush and America. Good riddance. For a representative of another country's government to continually insult a head of state is unconscionable. You haven't seen any of America's congressmen stomping on a doll of Jacques Chirac. That's because we have manners.

Hoo, boy, I'm looking forward to the weekend. I finally have some plans this weekend. It's difficult now that I'm working Saturdays and Sundays, so I'm happy to take what I can get. That, plus a nice haircut and picking up my new jeans should make for an excellent weekend. I sorta feel bad about the haircut though. My regular stylist raised her fee and now has hour-long appointments. Now, I'm concerned about my hair, but I can't see the benefit of an extra half-hour and an increased fee. I feel guilty about switching stylists. It's sorta like breaking up with someone. *Sigh*. I hope Sandy isn't insulted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home