Monday, November 15, 2004

Heat

There's a great quote from the movie, Heat:

"I'm alone, I'm not lonely."

For a couple of months during the summer, I really believed that although I am alone, I'm not lonely. Then, just recently, I realized that I truly am lonely.

*Side note: The Cowboys suck so bad.*

There's no one in my life that likes what I like. Someone that enjoys going out for a beer, will watch a game with me, who simply likes having fun. have friends that may watch a game with me, but won't want to go out for a beer. I have some friends that may want to go out for a beer, but won't want to watch a game. I even have a friend that would want to go out for a beer and catch a game, but her boyfriend won't let her hang out with another guy.

*Side note: Roy Williams is a playing like a chump.*

I thought I had that friend that enjoyed everything I did, but she moved out to LA. Now, there's no one.

*Side note: Roy Williams is really playing like he doesn't know what he's doing.*

It sounds pathetic, I know.

But you know what? Every time I'm on the T and cross the Charles and see the skyline, I'm always glad I'm living in Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home