Monday, December 20, 2004

Day One

I just returned home again for the Christmas holidays, and already, I feel like I've been here a whole week. We still don't know much about my mom's cancer, and this week, she's going to be undertaking another battery of tests.

It's difficult taking care of my mom. She's become like a child again, constantly demanding attention in a very impetuous way. It's maddening. But, we all must try to grin and bear it and take care of her as best as possible, because she's our mother, and that's what sons do.

But in other news, Right Wing News has put up their 2004 edition of The Twenty Most Annoying Liberals in the United States. It's a good list, including such luminaries as Ted Rall and, of course, Michael Moore, although Andrew Sullivan definitely does not deserve to be on the list. There are other kinds of conservatives besides the religious ones, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home