Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tuesday

Work at the liquor store this evening has been tiring. I had to make 4 deliveries, 2 of which had multiple boxes, and 1 in which I had to go back to the store to get another bottle because of miscommunication between the customer and an associate. Oh, well. At least I got decent tips, even if I did have to go to Charlestown again. God I hate delivering to that town.

Anyway, last night the girl I like emails me to tell me that she'd like to go to Rachel's party on Friday night. Trouble is, I asked her if she would like to go to the party, followed by a date with her Saturday evening. So, I emailed her to see if she wanted to go out Saturday night, as well. Granted, my original email to her might have been a bit ambiguous. I had asked her if she wanted to go to the party, then stated that I wanted to go out with her Saturday, so she might have taken the second request as given. Well, we'll see. There's nothing I can do but wait for her response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home