Sunday, December 19, 2004

To alcohol!

Just had a kid come in trying to buy a Bud. Carded him, and he's 20 with one month to go. No sale. Usually, I don't check ID, but this kid looked young, and I called him on it. First time that's happened. Nice.

Both parties Friday evening were pretty good. The company party was fine. The buffet was good, and I got to go up twice. I also had plenty of appetizers and cheesecake. Nice. I didn't get to talk to Lynne at all at Rachel's party. In fact, most of the night, I talked to Kristen's friends. I also had an incredibly bad time remembering the name of a girl I was introduced to twice at this party. Man, was I out of it. The place was packed shoulder-to-shoulder for about 1/2 an hour to an hour. I didn't stay long, as Steve was my ride home, and he wanted to bug out. That's ok, though, as I was feeling low key.

Melinda's party was fun. There were plenty of people there; some were incredibly attractive. Mel's roommate is definitely one of the sexiest girls I've ever met. I don't know how old she is, but I think that she's still under 21. Too bad. Laura's friend from home was there. She's definitely attractive, and she has a wonderful personality. She's a cool cat, and definitely friend material. It was a great time. There was much Twister playing and Spin the Bottle playing. And plenty of food. Besides the stuff that was already there, one of the guests owned a Chinese restaurant in East Boston, so he got some people to bring several Pu Pu platters, which I gleefully consumed. There were also some Chinese cooks in the car, and I spoke to them for a little while, drunk, of course. I didn't get home until 3 in the morning. All in all, a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home