Monday, November 08, 2004

Sick

Has the New York Times finally lost its mind? Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like Dean Murphy is advocating the assassination of George Bush to save the Democratic party and by logical conclusion, America. The NYT is no longer "all the news that's fit to print". It has now morphed into a low-class partisan rag.

Also, yesterday I wrote about how the Europeans were finally waking up to the Islamist threat to the Western world. I guess I was wrong. How is "Thou shalt not kill" offensive? Maybe it is if you're an Islamist that advocates "Thou shalt kill anyone who's not Muslim...and maybe even if they are". And for the authorities to sand-blast it? I guess that Europe is definitely trying to get back to sleep. Sweet dreams, surrender monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home