Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sailors 'blindfolded, bound and threatened'

I don't know about you, but the recent escapades of the British Royal Navy and Marines at the hands of the Iranians is a God-damned embarassment.

There are no two ways about it. For these military men and women to fold and act like dogs in just 13 days speaks volumes about the state of the Western World. Would I have behaved differently? Probably not, but then again, I'm a civilian. I'm not trained to expect the worst, and I'm not trained to fight. These people supposedly were. I guess they need to take another lesson.

Was it a good thing that they returned unharmed? Yes. But their shameful actions just inspired thousands more jihadists to rise up and attack their brothers and sisters-in-arms.

This Hot Air video clip with Col. Jack Jacobs pretty much sums everything up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home