Friday, October 29, 2004

The weekend!

Ahhh, the weekend. Blessed weekend. Tomorrow is the parade for the Red Sox. I hope to be there, but this entire place is going to be packed. However, the weather tomorrow isn't promising.

Tomorrow evening, I'm off to the Hong Kong with my buddy Matt to drink myself close to stupid. Should be fun, regardless of who goes else goes. The Kong has always been a good time.

It's been a long week. What with the series and all, I haven't had nearly enough sleep and too much alcohol for not enough sleep.

Anyway, in today's latest Kerryism with Tom Brokaw, John Kerry stated very definitively that if he had been President he positively maybe would have removed Saddam Hussein from power. Good grief. This guy is absolutely amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home